FAQs about "TEPRA" Lite
"TEPRA" Trouble shooting
Use only new alkaline batteries. Otherwise, a voltage drop or liquid leakage may occur. If that doesn't work, try replacing the tape.
- Is a Bluetooth® connection established?
Check if the Bluetooth® LED (white) is on to conform connection.
Proper label printing is not possible with a dirty print head.
Follow the procedure below to clean the print head.
- 1.Press the ON/Stand-by button to turn off power and open the tape (back) cover.
- 2.If tape is set, remove it.
- 3.Use a cotton swab moistened with alcohol to wipe the surface of the print head.
If no operation is performed within 10 minutes, the device will automatically power off.
Make sure it's on and try again. If this doesn't work, please replace the batteries with new alkaline ones.
Confirm the below.
- 1.Are the batteries correctly installed?
- 2.Are the batteries low? Replace all batteries with new alkaline ones.
- *Do not use manganese batteries.
- 1.Check the Bluetooth® settings on your smartphone and make sure Bluetooth® is activated.
- 2.Is another device already connected? This device cannot be connected via Bluetooth® to multiple devices simultaneously.
- 3.You cannot connect from the Setting Apps on your smartphone. Tap "Bluetooth Connection" on Menu on the dedicated App to connect properly.
- 4.Your smartphone memory may be low. Try rebooting it.
- 5.Eliminate any obstacles between the smartphone and "TEPRA" Lite.
The Bluetooth® signal range of this device is about 30 ft. The range varies depending on the strength of the signal and other factors.
Move devices closer together for a stronger signal.
All tapes listed on the webpage below are compatible with "TEPRA" Lite.
See more tapes
Rechargeable batteries are not recommended.
The voltage tends to be different from alkaline batteries.
You can download the manual here. It is available in other languages.
- *There is no English manual for "TEPRA" PRO.
Since "TEPRA" Lite tape is made of thermal paper, it is not suitable for long-term use.
Avoid use in direct sunlight, wet locations, and hot/humid places.
- *When the tape is not in use, return it to the original packing bag and store it away from high temperature and humidity.
"TEPRA" Lite is not operating properly?
If the issue cannot be resolved, contact the store where you purchased it.
Or feel free to ask us with the contact form by answering the following questions.
Answer to the following questions.
- 1.What is the problem (defect)?
- 2.What is the item number?
- 3.Where did you buy the product?
- *Give the store's name if you remember
- 4.When did you buy the product?