Simply install a fan on the ceiling air conditioner to eliminate the direct air blow from the air conditioner.
Air conditioning efficiency increases, and electricity costs can be reduced.
Because the fan is powered by the air conditioner, there is no electricity bill.
By circulating indoor air, uneven temperature can be eliminated.
As a result, you can turn up/down the air conditioner by 1 to 3 ℃, leading to a reduction in electricity bills and CO2.
The effect depends on surroundings and other conditions.
Changes in room temperature (Displays the temperature around the ceiling and floor on a time axis.)
- Air conditioner : 3,600w, Width of the room: (W)8 × (D)8 × (H)2.6m
- Outside temperature: 30℃, Room temperature: 28℃, Preset temperature: 25℃, Ejection temperature: 12~13℃
- *Start measurement after operating the air conditioner for 1 hour.
- *Measured with radiation thermometer and 2 thermoscopes.
- *The data numerical varies on surroundings and other conditions.
|Item No.||HBF-FJRCW / SW|
|Color||Wing: Clear (CW) / Silver (SW)
Mounting bracket: 240g
|Variable range||Diameter 900-1000mm|
Applicable air conditioner