The Protection of Personal Information
Handling of Personal Information
1. Personal Information
We may ask you to provide us with certain types of personal information at the time of your user registration, application for promotional campaigns, visiting this websites, and using our services.
2. Purpose of Using Personal Information
We will manage under strict control your personal information that you have provided to us. We will use your personal information only for the purposes listed below.
If the need arises to use your personal information for a purpose other than those specified below, we will -publicly announce such additional purpose in advance -by posting a notice on this website. Depending on the purpose, we will directly ask for your consent prior to using your personal information for such additional purpose.
- 1.To answer inquiries from you.
- 2.To send documents and provide other services that you have requested for.
- 3.To reflect your complaints or proposals to improvement of our products, etc.
- 4.To notify and to carry out other procedures for the winners in the campaigns such as sweepstakes campaigns and opinion surveys with prizes to which you have entered.
- 5.To use as a reference in making plans for new services and improving our services for customers.
- 6.To provide you with information regarding our new products, customer support and other information regarding our products and services.
- 7.To use as statistical materials (provided that your name will be anonymized).
3. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We in principle do not disclose personal information to third parties other than in the cases listed below.
If the need arises to disclose your personal information to third parties other than in cases specified below, we will separately obtain your consent prior to such disclosure. Please note that we will ensure that the disclosed personal information will be managed under the strict control of such third parties with the same level of care as those managed by us.
- 1.We may disclose your personal information to our business partners if such disclosure is specifically necessary to answer your questions.
- 2.We may disclose necessary information to our contractors in charge of delivering documents in order to send the documents that you have requested.
- 3.We may disclose necessary information to our business partners in charge of shipping prizes and presents for the purpose of sending prizes or presents to winners of campaigns with prizes such as sweepstakes or opinion surveys.
- 4.We may disclose necessary information to the relevant business partners for providing information regarding, and implementing, services or product support to you.
- 5.We may provide information to our contractors for processing personal information, to the extent needed to achieve the purpose for which such information was obtained.
- 6.We may provide information in response to an inquiry or a request for disclosure pursuant to laws from government authorities owing statutory confidential obligation, such as court or police.
- 7.Other than those stated above, we may disclose information to third parties pursuant to the Act on Protection of Personal Information and the relevant laws and regulations.
4. Changes of Contents
Our policy for handling your personal information is as stated above; however, it is subject to change based on such causes as changes in the contents of our business activities. In such case, we will promptly announce such change on this website.
5. Inquiries About Personal Information
In the event we receive your request to correct, update or delete your personal information that we hold, we will promptly respond to such request.
Please note, however, that, in some cases, we may not be able to accommodate such requests depending on the contents.
Please note, however, that it is not applied when you access and provide your personal information to other websites not owned or controlled by us that are linked with this website. Please confirm with the operators of the linked website for the handling of your personal information by them.
7. The Security of Your Personal Information on This Website
This website has installed server IDs issued by SECOM Trust Systems Co., Ltd. for organizational verification and the protection of privacy. Some pages use the SSL certificate, the security standard for a web page in order to ensure the security of data transmission over the internet.
8. Cookies and Web Beacon
Cookies are data files that a website sends to your computer so that when you return to the same website, it can recognize that the website is accessed from your computer.
Cookies we obtain on this website do not contain any personally identifiable information. Also, you can refuse to accept cookies by setting your browser accordingly. In such case, some of the services provided by this website may not be available.
- （2）How We Use Web Beacon
Web beacon is a mechanism that uses a small image file embedded into a website or HTML email to record the browsing information on the web server when you browse them. Web beacon technology enables us to collect such information as statistical information on access status of the customers.
On this website, we may use web beacon to collect statistical information about your access status and use it to improve our services to customers. However, we do not obtain any personally identifiable information via web beacon.
9. How We Use Google Analytics
For more information, please access "How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services".
10. Our Chief Privacy Officer
Chief Privacy Officer
KING JIM CO., LTD.
Managing Director Mr. Shinichi Harada
11. The Entity Handling Personal Information
KING JIM CO., LTD.
2-10-18, Higashi-Kanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0031, Japan
Please access "Contact Us" page in this website if you have any questions about the handling of your personal information.