Guidelines for Action :
Locate Markets, Rethink Customs and Find New Ways of Thinking
- Regarding Our Customers:
- Our products and our services must fully satisfy our customers.
We must develop new products through creative planning to open new markets.
Product quality must be maintained consistent with the standards demanded by our customers and pricing must be appropriate.
- Regarding Our Employees:
- A working environment must be maintained in which the capabilities of our employees are brought to life, abilities are developed while respecting the individuality of the employee, and proposals and ideas can be freely and frankly expressed.
Treatment of our employees must be fair and appropriate, and must correspond to their skills and achievements.
- Regarding Our Shareholders:
- Information must be disclosed in a positive fashion so that we may always gain the trust and understanding of our shareholders.
We must strive to expand the value of our company and return profits to our shareholders.
We must strengthen corporate governance and operate under management that demonstrates a high degree of fairness and transparency.
- Regarding Society:
- Our products must be such that they can contribute to the advancement of culture. We must further develop our internal compliance system, and maintain our consciousness and morality as a member of society.
Through our products and corporate activities, we must always strive to protect the environment and our resources.
KING JIM CO., LTD.
President & CEO Akira Miyamoto
Revised: January 1, 2003