Make your days more
pleasant with TEPRA Lite.
Just by decorating bottles in the kitchen,
bathroom or planner with our tapes,
daily life will become more
colorful and happier.
Share this positive feeling with
your family and friends
and make your time more enjoyable.
What is it
Easy to use anytime anywhere
It is a palm-sized label printer.
It is user-friendly and can be used whenever and wherever.
The appearance of TEPRA Lite is cute
and it can be considered
as an interior decoration.
TEPRA Lite is handy and easy to use.
Enjoy label making
How to use
- Select a font or a frame and type a message.
- Press the small window-shaped button to print.
- Push the chimney-like button to cut the tape.
A variety of fonts & illustrations
You can do the
followings with TEPRA Lite.
Labelling ingredients, making albums, DIY!
Label items in the kitchen and get things organized with TEPRA Lite.
By using coharu Film Tape,
you don't have to worry about water splash in the kitchen.
|Product dimension||approx.97 × 107 × 42mm|
|Weight||approx.201g (not including batteries)|
|LCD||8 chracters × 1 line|
|Printing method||Thermal printing|
|Max. printable width||approx.9.0mm (180dpi × 64dots)|
|Internal character data||731 characters
(62 English characters, 669 symbols)
|Lines printable||1 line|
|Max. printable width||62 characters|
|Power source||4 AAA alkaline batteries (sold separately)|
|Text sizes||4 sizes (XL, L, M, S)|
* Batteries, coharu film tape, coharu tape, TEPRA Lite tape are sold separetely.
- “TEPRA” Lite tape is made of thermal paper with strong adhesion.
- “coharu” tape with washi feature, can be removed easily.
* “coharu” tape is made of thermal paper. It is not suitable for long-term display purposes.
- “coharu” film tape is strong and suitable for various purposes. * However, please use it indoors because it is a thermal film.
- “TEPRA” Lite tape, “coharu” tape and “coharu” film tape cannot be used on machines other than “TEPRA” Lite, “coharu” or “hiyori” .
- “hiyori” punch cannot be used on “coharu” film tape.
- When cutting the tapes, press the built-in cut button or cut with scissors.
- When the tape is not in use, return it to its original packing bag and store it away from high temperature and humidity.
- Glue of tape may remain on or cause damage to the object that tape is attached depending on materials of the object,
environment and condition when attaching the tape.
- Please note that King Jim is not responsible for any damage or lost caused by the above reason.
- There may be difference between images of tape on this leaflet and the actual product.
- Specifications and design may change without any prior notice.
- Company and product names on this leaflet are trademarks or registered trademarks of KING JIM CO., LTD.
- The contents of this leaflet are as of (October) 2017.